The foremost step to protect the school premises (or campus)
- Secure and trusted access for authorized users.
- Safe campus for students, teachers, parents and management.
- Issued with a unique key to provide access to authorized users in the secured areas.
- Smart card contains identity details of the individual which is scanned and checked.
- Facilitates high security
- Easy to carry cards
- Fast and accurate authentication (less than 1 sec.)
- Reduces administrative cost.
- Optional Feature.
Working of Physical Access Management
How does the system work ?
The hardware like contact or reader is installed at the door and wired into a controller.
The control system checks the permission and grants access for authorized users and deny access for the unauthorized ones.
The admin can configure system settings, schedules, and authorized users.
The admin can also view all the details regarding the user’s checked in and checked out data and also the areas they used.
Wednesday December 11, 2019
11 Awesome Everyday Smart Card Applications
The advent of smart card applications has created a revolution in modern human life. It has become...Read More
Friday November 15, 2019
Smart Cards: Definition, Types and Examples
Smart cards are really bliss in this new tech era! As we live in a world of...Read More
Wednesday October 23, 2019
Benefits and Features of Smart Card Management System
People nowadays prefer online transactions and other payment options to make things happen. Hence chances are high...Read More
If the smart card is lost, stolen or broken, the admin is able to disable the card through the software. The card doesn’t work unless it is activated again.
No, the Smart cards can be used in main entrance doors, office rooms, staff room, library, canteen, conference room etc. It can be used anywhere inside the school premises.
Yes, the admin is able to make changes as required.